Sales Executive (Leinster) – Leading Building Supplies Company
This role involves working for a leading building supplies company selling a range of general building materials to the construction market.
Other duties of this role include:
- Develop strong relationships and forging lasting partnerships with customers.
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior architects, engineers and senior construction buyers in securing these accounts
- Good presentation skills
- Record and track all projects with the aid of the companies CRM system.
- Weekly / Monthly reporting
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Utilise and manage sales forecasting tools.
- Report directly to the Area Manager
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 2 years construction sales experience, either field based or trade counter.
- Construction qualifications desirable but not essential
- You are highly ambitious with a strong desire to meet and exceed targets and have a proven track record
- Experience working as part of a team to achieve key results
Good technical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
If this is a role for you: please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 01 5665224