My client is the first leading commercial dental benefit provider in Ireland. They provide dental insurance cover to more Irish individual families and members of employer groups than any other brand.
The successful candidate will be required to develop the Company's customer base, enhance the customer experience and contribute towards the growth of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to develop their career. The role will be all encompassing requiring the right candidate to draw on the full facet of their sales and business development skills.
Working with their sales partners, corporate customers and internal team members, the successful candidate will act as a liaison between sales partners, internal departments and customers to develop a comprehensive sales & retention plan.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager. There will also be a strong link with the sales, clinical and claims teams. Extensive travel is an essential part of this role the successful candidate will be required to travel nationwide.
The Company offers an attractive compensation plan, which includes: Medical and Dental Coverage, Pension Scheme, Education Assistance, Sports & Social Club and Wellness Programmes.
- Responsible for generating new opportunities & winning new business in the SME/Corporate sector.
- Serve as a liaison between sales partners, members and internal departments to ensure member satisfaction & retention.
- Create and report on monthly sales targets across all channels & work with sales partners and internal teams to devise strategies to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Work with sales partners and internal departments to develop and implement renewal strategies for corporate accounts.
- Work closely with the sales & clinical teams in order to successfully execute strategy. Work with various internal departments to monitor corporate group claim patterns and to proactively resolve any potential issues with the account.
- Acquire and maintain product expertise in order to serve as a primary resource for product and sales information for internal team, sales partners and customers.
- Attend sales clinics, sales meetings and internal meetings to drive and implement sales strategy and to ensure alignment with overall business goals and sales strategy.
- Meet quarterly new sales targets.
- Meet customer retention targets.
- Support colleagues from the Clinical and Oral Health teams to successfully execute strategy.
- Sales reporting.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Insurance Qualification Preferred.
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years experience in sales and/or business development, Insurance, Financial Services or Medical background preferred.
- Previous experience of employee benefits industry desirable
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent sales & communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in generating new business opportunities & winning new accounts.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A high calibre professional individual competent at delivering pitches and presentations at a senior level.
- Knowledge of B2B market, ideally with experience in employee benefits/insurance.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, motivated with the ability to integrate with cross- functional teams.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite & Google Docs.
- Excellent organisational skills required to manage a busy schedule and ensure superior standard of customer service and account management.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends on an as-needed basis.
- Extensive travel required with full driving licence.