An indigenous Irish company, this major organisation has been established for over 50 years and has a superb track record of success. They have expanded their operation extensively over the last decade to cope with increased demand, and now seek 2 new Business Development Managers, one to cover a Munster area and one to cover a Leinster area.
The Role – Business Development Manager:
Territory = 1 x Munster, 1 x Leinster
These roles will involve selling the companies full range of PPE, health and safety equipment into manufacturing end users, industrial end users and construction market, dealing with directors, health and safety managers and environmental manager, as well as warehousing and operations managers. These roles will predominantly be new business focused, however, there will be an element of account management as well.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* You must have a solid sales track record, and ideally new business focused
* You must have experience selling into manufacturing and industrial end users
* Ideally, you will sell consumable products
* Ideally, you will have experience selling at various organisational levels
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
* Basic salary €35k - €50k DOE
* +€10-€20k OTE
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Full training provided
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!