The Role: The new Sales Engineer will be based in the South half of Ireland and will be tasked with selling into OEMs, machine builders and MRO end users; you will then be back selling all products through a network of industrial distributors. Speaking to production managers, design engineers and branch managers, you will be responsible for also bringing on new accounts although this is a soft sell as all potential customers know of them. Excellent sales, product and company training is standard here for the successful sales engineer.
The Company: Our client is one of the best-known manufacturing brands in the industrial and consumer adhesives sector. They are firmly established as one of the market leaders and boast an impressive product portfolio with some exceptionally strong brand names. They are currently recruiting a new Sales Engineer to join their team and are renowned for the training and sales career opportunities that are available.
For this Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Strong field sales skills
* A hands-on engineering/mechanics/technical background is essential
* Outstanding engineers / electrical / mechanical trades people looking to move into sales will also be considered
* You will be commercially minded and have a problem-solving approach
Benefits of this Sales Engineer role:
* €30,000 - €35,000 Base Salary
* + 10% Bonus + 20% Commission
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Joe to discuss how we can help you!