Leading Recruitment Agency in the Aviation space, with offices in Ireland, is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive opportunity from new clients across EMEA. This is not a recruitment role.
The Business Development Manager will foster opportunities with Airlines, Aviation Companies, etc., building relationships with HR Decision Makers and other Key Stakeholders in order to win new clients for the Recruitment Agency.
You will work collaboratively with the Recruiters who will assist with the Hiring Process for your clients, but you will not be carrying out the recruitment.
The role will be Field Based, across EMEA and further afield where required.
- Be responsible for promoting company services within the Aviation Sector EMEA
- Develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long-term business opportunities
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers
- Develop and win new business
- Maintain strong and trusted relationship with clients to enable client retention and ensure repeat business.
- Deliver agreed Sales, Revenue and gross profit targets
- Identify client/market needs and trends
- Successful sales and or recruitment experience in Airline HR environment or contract aviation agency recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (decision maker) relationships
- Good level of Technical Understanding
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Ability to engage with customers at all levels
- Highly organized, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling solution
- Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and productivity.
- Ability to negotiate successfully
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate - good experience working with Microsoft Office suite
Interviews will be held in Ireland, please send your CV today.