My client is one of Ireland's leading brokers offering a wide range of insurance. They are on the lookout for a Sales Team Leader to join the Sales Department. The company is Ireland's fastest growing insurance broker and to ensure they continue their upward trajectory they are looking for superb people to come and join the rapidly expanding team.
They are looking for an individual who is talented, motivated, and ambitious and is looking to progress in the Insurance business. They are looking for a person who can inspire and deliver results and wants to progress within the organisation. The role will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Delivering sales numbers in line with targets set out by the Sales Manager
- Draft targets and KPI’s for the Sales Team
- Conduct weekly 1-2-1’s with the Sales Team
- Deputise for the Sales Manager as required
- Assisting the Sales Team in a timely manner, identifying training and coaching needs
- Conduct excellent coaching and mentoring sessions on a daily basis
- Promote an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results
- Handling escalations and product knowledge/system questions
Experience and Education
- 1 + years Leadership experience in a sales/telesales call centre environment
- Experience in coaching and training teams to improve performance
- Experience in people management with a proven track record or driving high
- Full APA Qualification is essential for this role and ideally you should also be working towards our CIP Qualification
- Performing sales teams to meet and exceed targets
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regard to responsibilities which will be based on business demands. During the course of your employment, as the business changes, it may be necessary to change or expand your duties within the general scope of your position.
- €32,000 - €35,000 dependant on experience
- A very convenient and well connected location in Sandyford Industrial Estate which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Employee Wellness initiatives (fruit baskets, health talks, )
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Graduated holiday Leave entitlement linked to your service capped at 24 days annually