We work with companies across the globe translating their content to help them increase global sales. We translate documents and websites into over 70 languages.
STAR Translation is one of the Dublin’s largest translation agencies and is seeking business development executive to join our Dublin sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry sales person with some sales experience to take a leap forward in their career.
The successful candidate will prospect and sell through outbound cold-calling to decision makers and executives in Ireland, UK and US Markets.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will cold-call targets from our lead generation system and call our existing client base to cross sell additional services. The successful candidate must be confident in showing STAR’s quality message and value proposition, generating interest in STAR’s translation solutions.
€25k to €30k depending on experience
- 1 year of sales experience B2B
- This is a Hunter role so you need to be able to demonstrate this at interview
- New business identification and cold calling
- Update and meticulously maintain our CRM database and Project Management System
- Prepare, Send and Follow up on all quotes with prospects in a timely manner
- Must meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Minimum of 15 phone calls per day
- Excellent English is essential (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to appropriately set and pursue open opportunities in support of STAR’s organizational goals
- Able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and be able to report results in a concise format
- Excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to follow up and chase leads to close