Inside Sales Executive
A leading provider of services for customer acquisition, analytics, data quality, and geo-intelligence, our client is looking to expand their sales team due to significant growth in 2017. This is a great opportunity to join a nationwide data services leader and to be part of something radical and exciting. Benefits include an uncapped commission structure and VHI.
So tell me about the Role
You will join a team of highly motivated and energetic business, sales and technology professionals who will offer you support and guidance to ensure you enjoy plenty of success. This role is suitable for someone who has some exposure to sales, preferably inside sales, and has a desire to prove their value as a sales professional in one of the world’s most talked-about markets – the data services market. You will be allocated a set monthly target for selling our various services to a subset of Data Ireland base. Your sales channels will be telephone and internet, all managed through our CRM system. You will handle inbound contacts and make both warm and cold contact with your prospects.
* Achieve set monthly targets
* Pursue each opportunity with energy and a determination to close
* Develop repeat sale relationships with all of Data Irelands clients
* Sell smartly, in a way that maximises our revenue and your commissions
* Give online demonstrations of our services using Go-to Meeting
* Record the status of all leads and opportunities and all related activity in our CRM
* Communicate technical information on our range of services in an easily understandable way
* Use your experience and skill to close new business in as short a cycle as possible
* Provide feedback on sales call experiences to the Inside Sales Manager and to peers so as to be always contributing to improvements
* Track record closing telephone and internet sourced sales
* Has worked in sales environments where a CRM system was a key sales administration tool
* Not less than 2 years selling software-based services or software to both large and small organisations
* Trained to sell professionally and effectively in an inside sales environment
* A natural communicator who can recognise challenges in the customer’s environment and match solutions from Data Ireland’s product set.
* Can deliver a compelling business case and negotiate to close.
* Has the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal executives including production managers and subject matter experts
* Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach to the job.
* Highly organised, disciplined and results focused
The role offers a very competitive salary and a commission structure that isn’t capped. There are additional benefits including mileage allowance, pension plan, and health insurance.