FRS has been retained a global property consultancy to source an experienced Administrator for their Dublin office.
Tell me about your client
A leading player in the commercial property market, our client is a world leader in real estate and investment and has in excess of 380 offices worldwide. Due to recent growth, a job opportunity has arisen in their valuations team.
Job – what’s involved?
This is great opportunity to join our client’s surveying team as their Valuation Administrator reporting to the Head of Valuations. This is a new role that has been created in the Valuations department so there will be top class support given to the new starter. Our client is looking for a person with administrator experience to take over job tasks to provide support to the Surveying team. They are looking for someone, preferably with an interest in the property industry, who is organised and innovative.
Key aspects of the job
The role is to provide a admin support role to the Valuations department covering:
* Conflict of interest checks
* Anti Money Laundering
* Work on comparables
Other project work/tasks that could be jobs that might fit into their role are:
* Analysis of fee quotes results
* Providing returns to London on key metrics.
* Newsletter contributions for EMEA.
* Maintain weekly worklists/weekly reports.
* Update Bank MI information.
* Specific research for pitching and valuation jobs as requested by valuers.
This role may suit a recent business graduate; or a strong administrator or an experienced property professional looking to return to the work force on a fixed contact basis.
Qualifications / Attributes
* Excellent administration skills
* Ability to follow procedures but also challenge the norm
* Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on tight & multiple project deadlines
* Highly organised & motivated with an ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
* Ability to pay great attention to detail
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Ability to work on own initiative but a strong/positive team player
* Flexible attitude with a friendly can-do personality
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook)
* Some knowledge and experience of the below would be beneficial but not mandatory as on the job systems training will be provided:
* Experience in or an awareness of the commercial real estate sector would be an added advantage, though not essential.
* Basic salary €25K - €30K D.O.E.
* Annual bonus
* Free membership to their social club