* World renowned laboratory service provider
* Opportunity to work for a Multi Billion Dollar Organisation
* Excellent opportunity for somebody with a mixture of sales and scientific background
Established for over 30 years, this organisation provides outsourced services to laboratories within the medical and life science sector. Highly regarded for their services throughout the world, this company has earned its place as market leader, particularly within the Irish market for their outsourced pathology services.
The Role – Sales Representative – Laboratory Services
Territory = National
This Sales Representative – Laboratory Services, will be responsible for selling the company’s off-site testing services into hospitals and healthcare clinics, particularly into laboratory departments. You will be selling to a variety of consultants, laboratory managers as well as appointed buyers. This Sales Representative – Laboratory Services role will orientate around managing the company’s existing business with existing clients.
For the Sales Representative – Laboratory Services role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* You must have a track record selling into the healthcare or life science industry
* Candidates with experience selling into laboratories will hold a distinct advantage
* Candidates arriving with a scientific qualification will also have a distinct advantage
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €40 - €45k DOE
* +€25k OTE
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you!