Channel Sales Account Manager (B2B) Nationwide
· The role requires an experienced sales person (3yrs+) with good commercial acumen who is highly motivated to make a difference to the business. This role is primarily focused on new business development, promoting well-known hardware brands to IT Resellers and will give the right candidate room to develop and grow within the company.
· Ideally to have an established network of contacts within the Irish IT channel.
· Self-Starter able to present to and influence resellers to see the benefits of an alternative to traditional hardware choices.
· Experience selling hardware solutions, with server & storage knowledge a big advantage.
· Experience of selling into re-sellers, with large enterprise customers an advantage.
· Record of achieving sales targets.
· Ability to work autonomously to achieve sales targets.
· Proven ability to manage customer accounts.
· Schedule regular meetings with customer base.
· Experience in customer profiling & Professional Business Development of new accounts.
· Good relationship building skills.
· Good analytical ability with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc.
· History in managing sales and pipeline to achieve targets.
· Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements etc..
· Keep up to date records on CRM.
· Actively engage in trade shows and conventions.
· Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office. PowerPoint, Excel.
· Good working knowledge of Salesforce/ Saleslogix / Sage CRM or similar.