FRS has been retained by a leading pharma company to source an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist.
A leading player in the pharma industry, our client has grown exponentially over the past 15 years and as a result a job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Job - so what’s involved?
Our client realises that moving roles can be a big step, and as a result is has very strong training & support structures in place to ensure a smooth transition. Our client will treat you with the respect you deserve offering you a large degree of autonomy.
You will be responsible and accountable for the end to end recruitment service, providing a consultative and collaborative approach to all stakeholders ensuring recruitment strategies are developed and executed, compliance maintained and effective recruitment metrics and objectives are met.
Overview of the job
* Responsible for producing global recruitment plans, aligning with the business succession planning, developing and maintaining relationships with executive level customer stakeholders and holds a sound level of knowledge of the business they are aligned to.
* Build and manage relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive exceptional customer service ensuring a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times. This will include working with the HR Business Partners to understand and manage succession planning of all divisions.
* You will be able to design innovative sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the marketplace in a cost effective manner.
* Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent.
* Work in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, support and recommendations on candidates for interview.
* A sound understanding of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies (e.g., job profiling, sourcing, selection and assessment).
* Undertake project work as required.
* Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g., new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes).
* Travel (approximately 20%) domestic and/or international.
Role Requirements / Skills / Experience Required
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Previous proven experience / or relevant experience of working as a top performing recruiter with in depth proven experience recruiting for leadership level positions with ability to manage high volumes of recruitment activity, preferably in an internal setting and with the same/relevant industry.
* Exceptional customer service experience with demonstrated ability to effectively assess customers’ needs, quickly respond and problem solve.
* Proven ability to be pro-active in engaging stakeholders and candidates over the telephone and face to face at all levels.
* Experience communicating with and interviewing senior level candidates.
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and all levels and build strong relationships, ability to listen and understand the needs of the business and candidates.
* Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employee’s location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver’s license.
* Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent preferred.
Working for our client you will be provided with an excellent benefits package. Our client provides an open and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on further responsibilities or develop your skill set within the company.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.