An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and ambitious person with knowledge of the construction industry to join a well established and expanding Dublin based Windows and Doors company.
FGM Windows & Doors supplies and installs high end, quality window and doors products, throughout Ireland and are distributors for a large aluwood Manufacturer in Denmark, selling the three best positive energy rated aluwood windows currently manufactured in Denmark.
The company also sells and installs high quality aluminium systems which complement the aluwood systems. The company undertakes all size of projects and two of our most recent contracts have received prestigious awards. Sales/turnover has increased year on year over the last five years. The role would suit a dynamic, career orientated individual with a current background in the Construction industry.
- Receiving and logging new Domestic enquiries.
- Assessing these and evaluating which are worth quoting.
- Liaising with the MD in Developing a Sales Plan and targets for the company
- Achieve Sales targets agreed with MD on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Promotion of Services and Products to New customers – Architects, Builders and Private Clients.
- Along with MD, overseeing of all Domestic sales activities including field sales, cold calls, telephone sales, social media and marketing for the company, within the Island of Ireland, and following up on all enquiries in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers to ensure future Sales Success.
- With MD – working on reporting on monthly sales report.
- Collect deposits, and monitor progress and collection of amounts due.
- Booking in orders with office and monitoring ordering process to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ordering windows from suppliers .
- Monitoring deliveries of windows and payments on delivery.
- Dealing with service issues and orders.
- Other duties as assigned including dealing with customer complaints.
- Candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar industry.
- Good personal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is required, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Candidate will report to the MD of the company directly. You will also work with the existing office staff on pricing and to ensure correct processing of orders.
- Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with colleagues in FGM.
Salary: c€30K basic D.O.E plus excellent uncapped commission structure. Van. Phone. Expenses.
Terms: Full time.
Start date: 02.01.18.