Quest Systems is currently looking to recruit an Audio Visual Sales Manager to drive sales and manage the AV Division, in conjunction with our Support personnel. In this role you will be working in a solutions driven environment which is both results and activity focused.
The Audio Visual Sales Manager is tasked with the role of increasing our existing AV account development levels, embracing new technology and maintaining an agreed target of new business. You will also be a key stakeholder in the companies recruitment drive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the daily processes of the AV division.
- Achieve activity and sales performance targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure adequate levels of prospecting to deliver on budget targets.
- Optimise the product range penetration and ensuring all opportunities are maximised within our existing/ new client base.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Work well as part of a team
Qualifications and Skills
- Similar experience (desirable but not essential).
- Good understanding of AV or IT Solutions.
- Professional and Confident presentation.
- Strategic planner.
- Excellent reporting capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The salary and commission bonuses for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management experience (desirable but not essential).
- Business development.
- Proven sales track record.