Technical Support Administrator – Graduate Opportunity
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Are you an enthusiastic business or life science graduate looking to embark on an exciting career? Do you have what it takes to act as the friendly face and voice of an internationally operating business? If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Technical Support Administrator to join their friendly team in Crumlin.
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you will have the chance to significantly increase your industry experience and play an important role in helping to exceed customer expectations.
As a Technical Support Administrator, you will provide a first-class service to customers who contact our client’s action centre.
In this diverse role, you will answer any questions customers may have regarding our client’s products and ensure that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Additionally, you will:
- Respond to telephone and email queries
- Pass product related queries to the relevant support team
- Record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries
- Contact customers to gain post-market feedback
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in a business and/or life science discipline
- The confidence to communicate with customers
- The willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
Organised and customer-focused, as a Technical Support Administrator, you will have excellent communication skills. You’ll be able to work well, both in a team environment and independently, and effectively prioritise your workload.
To apply for the role of Technical Support Administrator (Graduate Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Technical Support Administrator, Graduate Opportunity, Product Support Technician, Customer Support Advisor, IT Support Technician, Technical Support.