Client Director – Corporate Public Affairs
AIKEN integrated communications is an all-Ireland agency with offices in Dublin and Belfast.
We are a friendly and driven group with a broad range of skills, united in our passion to deliver for our clients.
About the role
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious corporate Client Director who wants to play a pivotal role in growing an all–Ireland agency and who will enjoy developing the accounts of a wide range of corporate clients.
Based in our Dublin office, you will lead teams and proactively manage individual client accounts to the highest standard. You will have a strong understanding of Ireland's political, economic and business environments. You will have a high degree of competency in corporate communications, government relations, public affairs, stakeholder engagement and community relations.
Location: Based in our Dublin office you will be part of our senior management team.
Suitable candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Devise, develop and implement proactive and reactive stakeholder and media engagement strategies and campaigns for corporate clients;
- Lead on new business proposals and pitches;
- Experience of leading PR campaigns, accounts and teams;
- Driving quality standards and timelines around delivery of work;
- Excellent media contacts and display a good understanding of social media and digital media;
- Good financial planning and management;
- Confidence in advising/working directly with senior management in client firms;
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in corporate or public affairs is essential
- Be able to demonstrate past PR success and examples of where you achieved media coverage from delivering strategic PR campaigns, newsworthy stories and compelling press releases
- Established experience with media relations skills, pitching news to national, broadcast and online outlets
- Strong attention to detail
- Open communicator, happy working in a flexible team format
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment
- Social media proficiency – complete understanding of media channels and their use
- Experience in developing stakeholder focused campaigns to influence decision makers
- Good people management skills
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to scope and manage projects with a high degree of independence
To apply for the position, send a detailed CV to Lorraine.email@example.com be received on or before Friday 1st December 2017.All applications will be acknowledged by email.
Queries in relation to the role or the application process should be directed to Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org 01-6146052.