Client Manager – Consumer
AIKEN integrated Communications is an all-Ireland agency with offices in Dublin and Belfast.
We are a friendly and driven group with a broad range of skills, united in our passion to deliver strategic communications for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious consumer Client Manager who wants to play a pivotal role in growing an all–Ireland agency and who will enjoy developing the accounts of a wide range of consumer clients.
You will manage individual client accounts to the highest standard. You will work with the consumer team to plan, execute and evaluate strategies and activities, ensuring that campaign objectives are being achieved, and that accounts are well organised.
Location: Based in our Dublin office
Suitable candidates will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Lead on major accounts and manage client activities including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of campaigns, and paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client records;
- Researching and writing client communication strategies;
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum;
- Know the changing media landscape ensuring you are consistently reviewing and developing its base of contacts – media, influencers and stakeholders;
- Monitoring news agenda and updating clients on emerging news where relevant;
- Experience in effective and creative sponsorship activation and evaluation;
- Researching and writing press releases, copy for brochures, leaflets, web copy and social content;
- Maintaining accurate records and files of all activities including time sheets;
- Identifying, developing and supporting new business opportunities, including proposal writing;
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a Consumer PR role (In house or agency experience)
- Be able to demonstrate past PR success and examples of where you achieved media coverage and strong digital reach from delivering excellent newsworthy stories, compelling press releases and impactful social tactics
- Established experience with media relations skills, pitching news to national, broadcast and online outlets
- Strong attention to detail
- Open communicator, happy working in a flexible team format
- Used to operating in a fast–paced environment
- Social media proficiency – complete understanding of media channels and their use
To apply for the position, send a detailed CV to Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org be received on or before Friday 1st December 2017.All applications will be acknowledged by email.
Queries in relation to the role or the application process should be directed to Lorraine.email@example.com 01-6146052.