BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- Dublin
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on market-leading brands, develop new business relationships and to share in the success of a dynamic and growing business, then… this is your chance.
One of the most dynamic print, online and events companies require a Business Development Manager to join the team. Our client operates across various markets such as: Tech, FMCG, Hospitality, Horticulture, Engineering and Lifestyle & Consumer. The client’s brands include: the tech b2b magazines TechPro & TechTrade, TechCentral.ie online, the events Tech Excellence Awards gala dinner, TechFire Conference Briefings & TechTrade exhibition; the FMCG title ShelfLife, shelflife.ie and the Grocery Management Awards, CStore Awards, CSNA Stockbook and ShelfLife Directory Diary, as well as Drinks Industry Ireland magazine and website and Irish Pubs Global website and events.
And they also run the annual horticulture trade exhibition GLAS and Growtrade.ie website, as well as the EngineersJournal.ie website and the consumer events Invasion (Star Wars fan event), Hooked Live and Toys4BigBoys.
Your position will be involved with some of Ireland’s most successful B2B and consumer print, online and event media brands. You will be operating right at the leading edge of today’s modern media organization with a unique brief that includes print, online and events, and with the support of a sophisticated CRM system. The role we are seeking must be energetic and self-motivated to helping us to continue to maximise our print, event and online revenue opportunities.
- Manage and develop existing and new clients.
- Manage of all related Business Development/Sales activities.
- Typically speaking with IT/ Facilities managers, contractors and senior managers.
- Handling the sale all the way through to completion.
- Preferable experience in Sales role related to the media.
- The right values and attitude to enjoy the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude with customers, clients and colleagues, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Motivated, ambitious and result-driven with passion for sales.
Salary: Up to €40K basic with realistic OTE of €80k.
If you are ready to take responsibilities and work with our team in an exciting industry with a good package this your chance.