Product Specifier required to join UK/IRE based company within the Commercial Furniture and Partitions Industry. The role is to promote and sell the company’s Partition and Furniture products.
The role will be field based, with a full sales target, driving relationships and influencing key decision makers in the construction arena, such as Architects, other Specifiers, Contractors, etc. nationwide.
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position:
- Inform architects and other specifiers to specify Partition and Furniture products in their plans by utilising technical knowledge and commercial skill
- Influence specialist contractors to recommend and purchase Partition and Furniture products to increase the number of sales opportunities
- Liaise closely with the company's network to maximise potential opportunities
- Network with the key influencers in the area to build market understanding and a reputation of knowing the key projects, people and other influences on the Partitions and Furniture market
- Prepare product specification and costing analysis to support tender processes
- Demonstrate a results driven mentality by understanding real time performance of sales and the value of new projects being specified
- Acquire extensive product knowledge and stay up to date with all changes in Partition products in order to accurately specify products assigned
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required
- 2 years experience in Specifying. Preference will be given to candidates with experience gained in the fit-out or construction (related) industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with a technical mindset
- High levels of Drive – Results orientated
- Customer Focused
- Competent reporting and administrative skills using the core Microsoft Office Suite
Established company with offices throughout Ireland and the UK. Competitive package + company car.
Apply today with your CV.