Job Location - kildare
Job type - permanent
A leading agricultural business with a global presence in over 50 countries worldwide is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for their Irish Headquarters.
This is a new & exciting role where you will be joining a company that has had increased market share in the last 12-24 months
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous marketing experience from the agricultural sector. Please note there are excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage the marketing function of all business areas and brands under my clients agricultural portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a localised marketing strategy that supports the sales teams while building and maintaining the corporate image of the company.
The candidate will also be responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing plan, including tradeshow and event management, public relations, advertisement using both online and traditional platforms, developing and managing the country website and the social media platforms. This requires strong multi-tasking abilities and clear communications skills. A strong background in marketing is essential.
* Manage and maintain the marketing budget
* Managing a cross functional team
* Work closely with the sales team to build relationships with key customers and potential customers
* Develop specific marketing projects to target customers
* Develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy, including advertisement, public relations, digital marketing, events and tradeshows, and other customer support projects.
* Manage and execute regional and national Alltech and KEENAN events and tradeshows.
* Create and implement the marketing strategy for Ireland based on the business plan in line with the corporate communication strategy
* Degree in business, marketing or related field.
* Minimum three (5) years marketing experience, preferably within the animal feed or agribusiness industry
* Good business acumen with a good knowledge of the Irish agricultural industry
* Strong organisational skills with the abilty to prioritise work load
To apply for this role please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John on 0879955439
Please note 100 % confidentality assured at all times
FRS Recruitment will never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.