Sales Support Administrator – Graduate Opportunity
Crumlin Co. Antrim
Are you a passionate business graduate looking to kick-start your career? Want to increase your experience with a company that’s changing healthcare on a worldwide scale? If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team in Crumlin.
Offering career security and genuine progression prospects, our client provides the perfect environment in which to grow and increase your sales, marketing and administration skills.
As the Sales Support Administrator, you will provide a high level of administrative support to the Key Accounts Team.
Specifically, you will:
- Help to carry out key projects and organisational tasks
- Research new companies and territories
- Assist with various marketing projects and presentations
- Prepare itineraries for overseas business trips
- Calculate and submit expenses from trips
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts
Interested? Whilst no experience is required, to be considered, you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification in a business-related discipline
- A high level of IT literacy, including proficiency in MS Office
Organised and diligent, as a Sales Support Administrator, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have great time-management abilities and will be able to build and maintain strong relationships with high-level business partners.
To apply for the role of Sales Support Administrator (Graduate Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Support Administrator, Graduate Opportunity, Office Assistant, Administrator, Trainee Sales Executive, Junior Sales Rep, Graduate Sales Support Assistant, Graduate Sales Administrator, Administration, Graduate.