Transport Compliance Administrator: Galway
* The Transport Compliance Administrator (TCA) is responsible for monitoring and organising of Drivers Hours and Working Time of all drivers and crew.
* Ensure that the Tachograph system records are maintained. Reviewing all driving hours, break and rest periods on a weekly basis. Vehicles are downloaded and reviewed monthly.
* Monitor and maintain training/qualifications records to ensure all drivers/crew, are adequately qualified/trained for the work they carry out.
* Provide monthly reports on tachograph/driver’s hours compliance to the transport manager.
* The Transport Compliance Administrator enterers vehicle data onto the Asset Minder Application. (Full training will be provided) Meet with the workshop managers, mechanics and others to schedule vehicle maintenance requirements. Monitors and updates compliance with schedule.
* Enters of vehicle and plant parts, materials and equipment onto AM.
* Assist mechanics with creating job-cards and entering data to determine individual/fleet vehicle and plant costs.
* Attend training courses on Asset Minder and contribute to the implementation of new modules and system changes/updates.
Transport Admin, Transport Scheduler, Transport Compliance, driver management, transport co-ordinator