A leading player in the diagnostic space, our client has grown exponentially over the past 10 years resulting in them looking to expand their Sales division. With global sales of over half a billion Euro, our client can offer significant scope for a Sales Professional to join their organisation.
As Account Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director. As a Sales Professional you will be expecting to grow company sales of our client’s laboratory services and products to public and private hospitals and clinics. In addition you will be responsible for the following:
* Play a leading role in the strategic development of the medical pathology services
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
* Ensure a quality driven service to the Irish market-place in a dignified, professional and courteous manner.
* Identify and visit existing and prospective clients with a view to selling our pathology services to hospital laboratory managers, physicians and other relevant professionals within Irish hospitals and clinics.
* Provide clients with written quotations, pricing and other relevant information when necessary, in a timely fashion.
* Conduct annual account reviews and promptly provide clients with written quotations, pricing and other relevant information when necessary.
* Effectively communicate client needs & monitor financial and service performance across your account base.
* Monitor competitor activity and provide regular feedback on activities that may impact on the performance of your accounts.
Training & Relationships
* Build and maintain effective client relationships by:
* Build and maintain effective internal business relationships through active consultation and regular communication of client needs and business area requirements.
1 Providing the highest level of care and attention to client needs.
2 Providing the highest level of care and attention to the resolution of any problem(s) clients encounter with our services.
Administration & Finance
* Maintain accurate records and files of ongoing work with clients.
* Provide regular reports on ongoing work with clients.
* Update your prospect list on the Oracle CRM system on a monthly basis.
* Monitor performance against agreed budgetary targets, identify deviations and develop strategic plans to ensure targets are met.
* Assist the quality department to ensure the Business Unit complies with INAB requirements.
* Candidates need to have a Biological related Science Degree
* Have worked in a sales environment for at least 2 years
* Be ambitious, driven and focused
* Competitive basic salary
* Bonus of up to €25K
* Company Car