Great opportunity to join a national data services leader in the midst of its reinvention and to be part of something radical and exciting. Benefits include uncapped commission structure.
About Data Ireland
Data Ireland is Ireland’s leading provider of services for customer acquisition, analytics, data quality, and geo-intelligence. From data hygiene to geo-demographic profiling, from risk-limiting address verification to locational risk-assessment, we use our data to make your data mean more. We aggregate, integrate and derive intelligence. The company has everything it takes to be the data partner of choice.
About the Role
You will join a team of highly motivated and energetic business, sales and technology professionals. You will be allocated a set monthly target for selling our various services to a subset of our client base. Your sales channels will be telephone and internet, all managed through our CRM system. You will handle inbound contacts and make both warm and cold contact with your prospects.
This role is suitable for someone who has considerable inside sales experience already and has a desire to prove their value as a sales professional in one of the world’s most talked-about markets – the data services market. Despite being an established company, Data Ireland is at the beginning of something new and exciting in a world that needs our solutions. For a talented sales professional, it’s the perfect set of conditions to maximise your chances of success.
- Achieve set monthly targets
- Pursue each opportunity with energy and a determination to close
- Develop repeat sale relationships with all of your clients
- Sell smartly, in a way that maximises our revenue and your commissions
- Give online demonstrations of our services using Go-to Meeting
- Record the status of all leads and opportunities and all related activity in our CRM
- Communicate technical information on our range of services in an easily understandable way
- Use your experience and skill to close new business in as short a cycle as possible
- Provide feedback on sales call experiences to the Inside Sales Manager and to peers so as to be always contributing to improvements
- Track record closing telephone and internet sourced sales
- Has worked in sales environments where a CRM system was a key sales administration tool
- Not less than 3 years selling software-based services or software to both large and small organisations
- Trained to sell professionally and effectively in an inside sales environment
- A natural communicator who can recognise challenges in the customer’s environment and match solutions from the Data Ireland product set
- Can deliver a compelling business case and negotiate to close
- Has the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal executives including production managers and subject matter experts
- Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach to the job
- Highly organised, disciplined and results focused
The role offers a very competitive salary and a commission structure that isn’t capped. There are additional benefits including mileage allowance, pension plan, and health insurance.
Applications by email in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org