Media Telesales Executive
This will ONLY suit someone that can build relationships with potential clients, assist them with their candidate attraction strategy and be exceptional at Customer Service.
IDEALLY, you will have worked in advertising telesales, in a call centre doing outbound calls or as a recruitment resourcer searching for employers hiring staff.
This will NOT suit someone coming from a face to face sales background and experience in recent outbound telesales is a "must have".
About the Role
We're hiring a Media Telesales Executive for our network of specialist international Job boards. You will focus on converting leads into corporate accounts and selling our range of online recruitment advertising solutions into direct clients, recruitment consultancies and recruitment advertising agencies.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and can demonstrate the drive, credibility and maturity to ‘sell’. Although not necessary exposure to selling services within any of the following would be beneficial: online, media, advertising, publishing, recruitment consultancy and/or solutions. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- GreenJobs Ireland
- Outbound cold calling
- Consistently achieve daily and weekly cold calling targets
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets and other KPI's
- Ensure exceptional representation of our brand in dealing with customers
- Carry out Market research in particular industry sectors to find out potential clients
- Carry out research on competitors
- Establish and maintain excellent internal working relationships with all business functions
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with our clients
- Provide telephone training of new clients and ongoing customer service/account management
- Keep all paper work up to date
- Managing and updating CRM system with information and feedback received during call outs
Key Experience & Skills Required
- At least 1 years telesales experience in the Irish or United Kingdom Markets need only apply
- Expert telephony skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills and able to handle fast turnarounds
- Good at negotiation
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Enthusiastic and driven outlook
- Self motivated, Proactive and eager to learn
- Responsible, flexible and energetic
- Organised and detail oriented
- Good decision making skills with the ability to work independently as well as with others
- Able to adjust to changes within the business & market
- IT literate with experience of analysing data
- Maturity and gravitas – ability to communicate up to senior level
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED