Healthcare Account Manager
Dublin and Kildare (office/field based, covering the East of Ireland)
€Excellent Plus Bonus, Company Car, Phone, iPad, Travel Expenses
If you are a high calibre HSE solutions sales professional seeking an engaging role where you can lead from the front and make a real impact, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client has a well-established healthcare business in the East of Ireland and they are looking for a Healthcare Account Manager with medical equipment and consumable sales experience to join their senior management team.
The objective of the Healthcare Account Manager is to manage the performance of the healthcare division sales team internally and across Ireland. This highly skilled individual will inspire the team to realise the aspirations of the Healthcare Division, while also having a strategic input into the direction of the company.
The Healthcare Account Manager will understand the Public and Private Healthcare sectors and will act as a key member of the senior management team, playing a pivotal role in building market share in a diversified sector. As the Healthcare Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and develop a passionate team whilst making a direct contribution to the company’s ongoing success.
Capable of leading a geographically diverse sales team, you will drive the performance of the Healthcare Division Sales Team by motivating each player to reach agreed key performance goals and ultimately achieving the company territory sales objectives focusing on healthcare professionals.
You will work with each member of your team to create a clear development roadmap of their territory and ensure they are empowered to achieve their targets and manage their region to the best of their ability.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead the implementation of the company’s healthcare vision
- Support your team to build strong, long-lasting relationships with professionals in the healthcare sector
- Recruit, train and develop healthcare sales talent
- Chair and manage regular sales meetings
- Provide one-to-one field based training to ensure that all sales professional realise their full potential
- Act as the key point of contact for field based staff
To be considered for this senior-level position, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in HSE solutions sales
- Medical equipment and consumable sales experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience of selling to healthcare professionals
- A third level qualification in a business and management related discipline
- A full driving licence and the ability to travel to sites throughout Ireland
Commercially astute and decisive, as the Healthcare Account Manager, you will be an excellent communicator who can inspire and motivate others. You will also possess exceptional persuasion, negotiation and relationship-building abilities.
To apply for the role of Healthcare Account Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Healthcare Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, HSE Sales Manager, Medical Sales Manager, Medical Consumables Sales Manager, Head of Healthcare Sales, Healthcare Division Manager, BDM, Sales.
Working hours: Full time