Global Technology company, with offices in South County Dublin, providing cloud technology, translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions, is looking to hire a driven Business Development Manager to hunt new business in one of their prime strategic accounts.
The candidate will be an ambitious sales executive with consultative sales experience in Global Marketing Services, based in Dublin.
- Responsible for driving new business development across the EMEA region within one Strategic Account
- Business development focus will be on the company's Global Marketing Services but can extend to other service offerings as applicable
- Management of his/her own book of business in the EMEA Market which includes:
- Locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships within the Strategic Account
- Researching and analyzing market trends to identify new opportunities
- Driving a consultative approach to sales to accurately capture client requirements and build tailored solutions around very specific requirements.
- 5+ years of consultative selling experience
- Expertise in Global Marketing Services: the ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following specialised areas: marketing operations, marketing strategy, campaign management, business intelligence and/or technology services
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience working with and selling to mid-level and senior executives
- Must be collaborative and yet able to generate a high level of sustained individual sales activity
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills – oral, aural and written
- Positive attitude
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Knowledge of the Localisation Industry beneficial but not essential
- Must be available to travel.
Interviews are imminent. Apply today with your CV.