Russell Will, part of the Zeus Packaging Group which is a leading specialist distribution and manufacturing group, supplying a diverse range of products and supply solutions to a wide range of customer markets. Our product offering includes industrial and food service packaging alongside janitorial products in a variety of industry sectors. These include grocery, food service and retail, cleaning, pharmaceutical, distribution, manufacturing, agricultural, health care and food processing.
Established in 1998, Zeus Packaging Group has grown significantly from its base in Dublin. We now employ over 300 people at our sites in the Ireland, UK, Spain, Poland, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and China. Our successful growth has seen the group reach an annualized revenue in excess of €130 million.
Business Development Executive - Russell Will (OTE €30K – €45K)
Russell Will are looking for a Business Development Executive based in the Mid-South of Ireland area. This is a full time, permanent position with excellent career opportunities to the right person.
Russell Will is a leading specialist distribution and manufacturing group, supplying a diverse range of products and supply solutions to a wide range of customers.
- Manage and develop new and existing business opportunities in our Russell Will Division.
- Achieve Monthly Sales Targets
- Keep informed of developments and industry trends in your designated area
- Work closely with management team
- Responsible for a designated sales territory - need to have a very good knowledge of the potential and existing business within the area
- Minimum 1-2 year's B2B sales experience
- Any experience or exposure to packaging or hospitability sector will be advantageous.
- Energetic individual with a proven track record in achieving sales and creating new business
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skill, with the ability to build relationships at all business levels
- Can work on own initiative and plan/work in their own territory effectively
- Strong administrative and reporting skills
- Full clean drivers licence
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Competitive bonus/Commission structure
- Fuel Card
- Company phone & laptop.
- Paid annual leave