Our client, is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
They require a Recruiter, based in Dublin for an immediate role, with experience in house and agency recruiting experience, process driven and relationship skills.
Initially on a 12-month contract, which is likely to be extended for the right candidate.
Job Ref: BBBH10919
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Candidates who are immediately available or have less than a 4-week current notice but a shorter notice period would be preferred.
* In house and agency recruiting experience, process driven and relationship skills.
* Motivated and have an excellent attitude to working as a team.
* Candidates must have an extremely professional approach.
The Core Duties are:
Supporting another member of the team with Recruitment duties and liaise with other members of the team. They will be working alongside another 2 recruiters and report directly to the manager.
What can I gain from working with this company?
* A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
* Work with a company who highly values their employees.
* Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
* Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.