A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top-class Global workforce and equally impressive client base. An established large employer in Dublin 15, they offer a supportive working environment and very collaborative approach.
They require a Sales Recruiter with 1 year+ In-house or agency experience of recruiting Sales or multilingual professionals for global technology organisations.
In this 6-month contract, you will play a key role in driving staffing initiatives for their EMEA Customer Management Centre covering Inside Sales and Renewals vacancies.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10900
The Minimum Requirements:
* At least 1 year In-house or agency experience of recruiting Sales or multilingual professionals for global technology organisations.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, international environment.
* An excellent command of the use of Social Media and other online platforms as sourcing tools.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision, but be willing to take guidance as required from Management and colleagues.
* Experience of using recruitment systems and reporting tools as well as external online platforms.
A General Day:
* Source and recruit for hiring managers in multiples lines of business, working closely with the hiring manager and their teams to produce top talent.
* Provide an excellent candidate and customer experience.
* Liaise with regional HR to meet the staffing needs.
* Use a variety of sourcing strategies; direct, agency, network, social media, job boards etc.
* Adopt high quality staffing practices and develop innovative cost-effective sourcing strategies.
* Offer regular and timely management information to the business and internally within TA/HR.
* Assist in ad hoc TA projects as required to ensure that we are proactively developing and innovating as a recruitment partner to the business.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and bus links.
* Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
* Regular onsite events and external speakers.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10900