B2B Sales Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced B2B Sales Executive to join Bodyscent International, one of Ireland’s leading wholesalers of branded Fragrances & Beauty products.
If you are ambitious and seeking a new challenge, then this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next career step with a long established and expanding company. Joining an enthusiastic team, you will help us to maintain our market leading position and contribute to our future growth and success.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting our very extensive portfolio of products to retail Pharmacies and other trade customers, including the management of Key Accounts.
Supporting our sales efforts, you’ll seek to generate new business through outbound sales calls, ensuring that all opportunities are swiftly followed up.
Developing strong relationships, you will be responsible for managing our existing customer base to maximise sales, as well as gaining referrals to grow new business opportunities.
Additionally, you will undertake a wide range of sales administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of our sales function. Full training will be provided in the use of our sales processing software, Pegasus Opera.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Generating new sales through extensive Business Development
- Maintaining & developing our current customer base alongside our current sales team
- Ensure all products are promoted & offered to potential customers through all our available sales channels
- Responsible for preparing & delivering weekly offers to existing & new potential customers
- Achieve set Monthly sales targets
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery in all aspects of communication with our customers
Interested? To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a sales orientated role
- First rate telemarketing skills
- Proven ability in sales management
- Excellent customer service skills
- A key knowledge of upselling
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Excellent MS office skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter by email.