EMEA Sales Centre Lead
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Sales Centre Lead with at least 4 years’ experience in a management or leadership in an inside sales function within a tech company and a strong understanding of Hardware / OEM sales to join them.
Initially on a on a temporary contract till June 2018, this is an excellent opportunity for a IT sales leader to have responsibility over the operations sales relationship of two large multinational clients.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10913
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* Degree educated or relevant experience.
* At least 4 years’ relevant IT sales leadership experience and/or experience with IT Hardware OEMs.
* A background in a senior sales position within an inside sales / call centre organization.
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to guide data analyst to conduct the right set of analyses to uncover new insights.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* A self-motivated and directed individual, requiring minimal supervision.
What would a general day involve?
* Budgeting and KPI setting.
* Sales and Marketing management.
* Develop and deliver training.
* Drive group target results and revenue through sales centers.
* Continually work on process improvements and best practices.
* Develop strong relationships with other Centers and management.
Why would you be interested in this opportunity?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Want to apply for this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.