My client’s mission statement is: “One Destination seeks to ensure our customers fly confident that, together, we are acting responsibly to take care of the world we live in”.
I am looking to recruit a team of passionate, self-motivated, experienced, driven Inside Sales Executives for my client, to work the German market. The successful candidates will drive the company forward through achieving quarterly and annual targets. The Inside Sales Executive will be working with channel partners, up-selling to existing customers as well as generating interest in the company.
What you will do:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Understanding customer requirements and offering the relevant products and services of the company to suit.
- Keeping the company’s CRM system up to date to ensure you are able to deliver enhanced data quality and customer insight.
- Creating proposals and securing deals via phone/email.
- Meeting and exceeding targets set.
- Utilise social media to engage and interact with your clients.
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest.
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent field
- German (native level) verbal and written
- Valid passport with unrestricted right to travel
- Proven inside sales experience with solid commercial awareness
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to influence at all levels with strong negotiation skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding targets within a thriving sales environment.
What you will get:
- €27,000 - €32,000 per annum + 30% bonus
- Social club
- Monday breakfast
- Excellent pension scheme
- Discounted travel
- Discounts schemes with local businesses
- + Many, many more benefits