Swedish speaking IT Sales job opportunities being recruited for by a Global IT Sales company in Dublin for an exciting initiative on behalf of a global IT vendor. It is a phone-based IT sales role. Full training will be provided. You will be required to work European market hours. Fluency in Swedish is essential.
Experience / Skills Required
- Experience in sales, telesales, business development, account management or Inside Sales or phone-based customer service is preferred.
- A knowledge or passion for the Cloud or IT products is advantageous.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone and email regarding IT related products
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and co-workers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential opportunity
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified opportunities. Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision. Manage client relationships.
- A university degree is preferred.
My client is growing exponentially and will provide support in progressing your career within IT / Cloud Sales. Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.