* Opportunity with a well established Multinational Manufacturer
* Market leading manufacturer of Pumps
* Sales Engineer – Construction sector
This well-established multinational manufacturer of pumping solutions, hold a prominent position in each market they serve. They manufacture pumps which are used in residential accommodation, commercial buildings, civil engineering projects, manufacturing and industrial end users. Due to continued success, this company now seek to add a new Sales Engineer to their team.
The Role – Sales Engineer:
Territory – Nationwide remit, however the majority of time will be spent in leinster
The new Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling a range of shower pumps and booster pumps into the construction market. You will be focused on residential projects and you will be selling to main contractors, sub contractors including plumbing contractors and M+E contractors. As there will be some specification involved you will be dealing with Architects also.
For this Sales Engineer role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* 2-5 years construction sales experience is essential
* Experience selling plumbing products would be a distinct advantage
* Experience specifying product to architects is desirable
* Ideally, you will hold some third level qualification, or a relevant trade qualification
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €40-45k
* + 10%OTE
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Holiday: 25
* Full training provided
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you!