General Pharmacy Manager - Dublin
To support the Retail Manager in all aspects of co coordinating the smooth & efficient running of the retail business of the pharmacy.
* Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Till operations and procedures and roll out of new procedures.
* Must have strong experience in people management, business planning and lead in customer service
* Experience of employee training and development and experience of dealing with Hr issues an advantage
* Ensuring compliance with all Purchasing related SOP’s, invoice checking, returns, credits etc.
* Ensuring compliance with all Stock takes procedures and monitor livestock accuracy.
* Identifying training needs with Retail Managers
* Ensuring agreed promotions are in place and POS
* Ensuring that marketing and POS is in line with the brand
* Ensure that Cat Man is maintained and add new lines when necessary
* Meet Suppliers when required
* Others duties are directed by the Group Retail Manager as need arises
* Pharmacy experience would be beneficial
For further details please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know anyone you think that this may suit, please feel free to pass on my details.
Retail Support Manager, Retail Manager, Support Manager, Pharmacy, General Manager