Hartley People are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Operations Manager on behalf of our client based in Waterford. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced people manager.
- Manage a team of Service Desk agents
- Provide leadership, motivation, coaching and development to all team members
- Monitor and evaluate performance
- Develop and implement training plans for Service Desk agents
- Ensure prompt, accurate status and feedback of all incidents
- Monitor SLA compliance
- Ensure correct staffing levels maintained
- Produce and circulate daily reports/statistics and perform trend analysis
- Provide Service Desk back-up in emergency situations
- Undertake new service and/or continuous improvement projects on an on-going basis
- Adhere to/improve all internal and customer quality standards
- Cover Service Desk On-Call on a rotation basis
- IT/Business Degree or relevant years experience in a contact centre environment
- 2 Years people management experience
- Experience working in a bilingual multi-channel environment is a distinct advantage
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting to Eddie@hartleypeople.com.