Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Technical Sourcer with at least 2-years’ experience recruiting IT candidates (agency or in-house) to join them. Initially on a 10-month contract, responsible for sourcing some of the most high-profile positions in the company.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10856
What would a general day involve?
* Conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
* Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
* Find active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
* Liaise with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
* Screen candidates.
What are the key requirements for this role?
* At least 2 years’ experience recruiting IT candidates (agency or in-house).
* Demonstrable track record with achievements and KPI's.
* Degree educated.
* Advanced sourcing skills.
* Familiar with Boolean, online forums etc.
* Excellent communicator.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.