* Multi-National Tool Manufacturer
* Sell to Hardware, DIY, Builder Merchant sector
* Excellent, employee driven company culture
The Role – Territory Sales Manager:
Territory – Munster + South Leinster
The new Territory Sales manager will be responsible for selling a range of tools, fixings and accessories into the Hardware, DIY, Builder merchants and garden centre channel. You will be dealing mainly with Store Managers and Owners mainly. This territory is well established, so the majority of your time will be dealing with existing accounts, with the onus being on cross selling and increasing frequency of orders.
For this Territory Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Well rounded field sales experience
* Experience dealing with new and existing business
* Experience of the Hardware, DIY and Builder merchants market would be a distinct advantage
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €26k
* €39k OTE- Uncapped
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Holiday: 24
* Full training provided
Established for over 100 years, this tool manufacturer have grown to and remain as one of the top suppliers in their industry. Selling into the Hardware, DIY, Builder merchants and garden centre channels predominantly, this organisation are very well regarded and they are also known for their employee centric ethos. They now seek a new Territory Sales Manager in the South of Ireland.
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you!