Glantus are specialist providers of world class software platforms transforming the manufacturing and distribution industries.
We believe automation and technology can transform the productivity of the manufacturing and distribution industries.
This is the perfect opportunity for an IT sales focused individual to start and develop a career with a fast-growing company focused on innovative and emerging technologies.
• Generating new leads and prospecting new business to assist Glantus achieve critical activity goals and build the sales pipeline.
• Customer account development to grow revenues from existing customers.
• Working in the Glantus sales and marketing team to achieve set targets and goals.
• Maintaining existing CRM package.
• Developing a personal sales pipeline and achieving planned goals
Do you have?
• Good interpersonal skills and a passion for selling and the ability to work hard as part of a dynamic sales team
• The ability to use your initiative and be self-motivated
• Sales experience in a software or technology led industry
• An interest in business processes
• The desire to offer a B2B solutions that automate and streamline everyday business processes
• A level of competence in computer programmes and software applications such as Salesforce / CRM, Excel, MS Word
Does your skill set include?
• Interpersonal Skills & Analytical Skills:
o Ability to inspire trust and lead by example.
o Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity using creativity and resourcefulness.
o Strong organisational skills.
o Attention to detail.
• Communication Skills:
o Excellent speaking and listening skills
o Can deliver presentations to a target audience and field questions under pressure.
Salaries and Bonuses are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.