Field Sales Representative, €31k to €38k OTE + COMPANY CAR
This is a role for a dynamic, commercially driven sales professional who wants to work in a well established succesful corporate environement.
You will be part of a successful sales team who's goal is to increase performance, consolidate existing business and to grow new business.
Key to the success of this role is the ability to build strong relationships with B2B clients. The organisation is committed to deliverying the highest standard of customer care and maximising the benefits to these key accounts through the development of innovative products, choice, convenience and online solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts and new business development.
The Key Account Management function of this role is focused on ensuring sales growth within an existing client base. Given the brreadth and diversity of the client accounts, you must be able to blanace and prioritise a very wide range of different projects and responsibilities.
The New Business Function of this role is key and requies a focused and motivated person. This requies a high degree of pro-activity and offers a significant amount of autonomy and responsibility.
Including at least 1 years customer facing sales experience you will also have the following skills & experience.
- Ability to present & express ideas concisely and confidently
- To be acutely aware of marketplace activity
- Focused and highly motivated
- A self-starter with the ability to generate sales leads and follow through to contract
- Initiate new ideas and strategies and be part of an ever changing and evolving environment
- Capable of prioritising and managing a wide range of projects and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
Good organisational skills & the ability to work on your own initiative are essential
This is a great opportunity to join the corporate sales division of a well known, successful Irish company.
Apply for immediate consideration.