Channel Sales BDM - (MS Server Licensing)
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Channel Sales BDM with 5-10 years’ experience in a Sales driven role with a proven track record of Sales Revenue Achievements & Over-achievements.
Initially on a temporary contract, responsible for driving product sales, while delivering appropriate sales awareness of these products and services through local sales and partner activities.
Job Reference: BBBH 10844
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* 5-10 years’ experience in a Sales driven role with a proven track record of Sales Revenue Achievements & hitting targets.
* Demonstrable Business development experience.
* Familiar with Microsoft Server / Virtualization licensing.
* Experience in customer care and support.
* An excellent background in sales results.
* Strong Sales acumen with extensive working experience in Sales Center Environments.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
What would a general day involve?
* Dell-EMC Readiness.
* Sales Execution and Awareness.
* Relationship management.
What are the benefits?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.