Corporate Sales Representative, €31k base, €38k OTE + COMPANY CAR
This Household name are adding to their Corporate sales team due to phenomenal growth. This is a role for a dynamic, commercially driven sales professional who wants to work in a well established successful corporate environment.
You will be part of a successful sales team whose goal is to increase performance, consolidate existing business and to grow new business.Key to the success of this role is the ability to build strong relationships with B2B clients. The organisation is committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care and maximising the benefits to these key accounts through the development of innovative products, choice, convenience and online solutions.
- In this role you will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts and new business development.
The Key Account Management function of this role is focused on ensuring sales growth within an existing client base. Given the breadth and diversity of the client accounts, you must be able to balance and prioritise a very wide range of different projects and responsibilities.
The New Business Function of this role is key and requires a focused and motivated person. This requires a high degree of pro-activity and offers a significant amount of autonomy and responsibility.
Including at least 1 years CLIENT FACING B2B Sales experience you will also have the following skills & experience.
· Ability to present & express ideas concisely and confidently
· To be acutely aware of marketplace activity
· Focused and highly motivated
· A self-starter with the ability to generate sales leads and follow through to contract
· Initiate new ideas and strategies and be part of an ever changing and evolving environment
· Capable of prioritising and managing a wide range of projects and responsibilities
· Excellent communication skills
Good organizational skills & the ability to work on your own initiative are essential
This is a great opportunity to join the corporate sales division of a well-known, successful Irish company.
Apply for immediate consideration.