Our client, PCO manufacturing, a pharmaceutical company has an opportunity for a person to join their customer service and sales team with immediate effect. Details of the company can be found on www.pco.ie or by contacting us directly.
This is a full time contract. As sales support administrator you are required to support the sales account managers and you will also have responsibility for customer service duties. You will be responsible for monthly marketing material including pricelists and promotions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Publish monthly pricelists.
- Review reports to identify sales opportunities
- Process telephone, fax and electronic orders.
- Deal with customer queries and orders.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Take inbound sales calls, enter orders, respond to queries and resolve customer issues where required.
- Maintain the strong relationship between PCO and our customers.
Skills and experience required:
The successful candidate should be friendly and outgoing, contributing to the PCO reputation of providing excellence in customer care and sales support. While the role demands initiative, excellent follow through and relationship building with the customers are key. You will work with a busy team to reach the department sales targets and address all customer queries.
- Excellent administration skills
- Very good customer care experience
- Strong working knowledge of excel, word, (photo shop and adobe an advantage).
- A good team player with personal drive for excellence
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner and have the ability to proactively address any customer queries
- Sales experience is a plus.
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Recruitment process: Successful applicants will be called for Interview