Sales Operations Lead
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Sales Operations Lead with 1-3 years’ experience Financial / Business Analysis within an sales operations environment to join them.
Initially on a temporary contract, responsible for Financial analysis, strategy documents and customer presentations.
Job Reference: BBBH 10819
What skills do you require for this role?
* 1-3 years’ experience Financial / Business Analysis within a sales operations environment.
* Degree educated.
* Strong knowledge of sales operations within a large multinational company: KPI, sales activity analysis, reporting, using data to drive improved business performance.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English.
* Business analytics skills and experiences
* Familiar with PowerPoint and Excel.
What will you be doing?
* Customer segmentation and Data Management
* Business and Opportunity management
* Scorecard Management
* Reporting and Analytics
Why would you be interested in this opportunity?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.