FRS Recruitment has partnered with one of Irelands leading Financial Solutions provider to source qualified Financial Planning Consultant - Westmeath /Kildare
Our client is experiencing growth within their sector and wish to source dedicated, professional Financial Advisors,
* The Financial Solutions Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful business relationships with customers and deliver the highest quality financial planning advice ensuring customer loyalty and repeat business.
* Achieve targets by offering comprehensive fact finds with customers to identify and prioritise their financial planning needs and objectives
* Provide support to branch staff through coaching, training and mentoring with a view to enhancing existing product knowledge and internal relationships
* Maintain superior knowledge of life, pensions and investment marketplace, industry and products.
* Maintain highest levels of compliance and quality standards defined by ensuring all procedures and processes are carried out correctly.
* Achieve revenue/business targets for life, pension and investment business while working to the expected high standards of professionalism and advice.
* Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
* QFA qualified with up to date CIPD hours
* Proven track record selling full spectrum of Financial Services products 5 years +
* Wealth management experience highly desirable or be capable of operating at a wealth management level
* Ability to demonstrate sound commercial understanding within Financial Services environment
* Ability to forge strong relationships with clients
* Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff
Financial Services, Pensions, Insurance & Investments , Wealth Consultant, Financial Planning, Financial Advisor