Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Business Recruiter with 5 years overall recruitment experience with some of this gained with Sales & Marketing recruitment on behalf of IT multinational companies. Initially on an 11-month contract responsible, The EMEA Recruiting team is looking for an experienced Recruiter to support the expansion of their team.
Job Reference: BBBH10817
What are the benefits to working with this company?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
What skills and experience do I need for this role?
* At least 5 years overall recruitment experience with some of this gained in Business recruitment on behalf of IT multinational companies.
* In house Recruitment experience with strong stakeholder management skills.
* Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
* Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
* Excellent sourcing skills (EMEA sourcing a strong advantage).
* Excellent communications skills, with written and spoken English to business level.
Day to day duties:
* Oversee full cycle recruiting process.
* Liaise with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop and execute hiring strategies.
* Work with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals.
* Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates.
* Coordinate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
* Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
* Develop the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters; Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
* Be the point of contact for the talent acquisition team.
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710
Job Reference: BBBH10817