Inside Sales Executive - Benelux
To enhance our expanding EMEA team, we are hiring a team of Inside Sales Executives. This position will cover the BENELUX region. We are looking for individuals with strong and proven sales experience in IT sales to continue to increase our presence in the EMEA markets, based out of Dublin. Reporting to the Inside Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring and managing his/her own customer base to drive the Company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. You will be supported by a local world-class Pre-Sales and Consulting Services organisation to assist you with building a growing, profitable and consistently high performing territory.
If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, (and we mean fast!), we want to speak with you.
To be considered, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- Must be fluent in Dutch
- 3 years’ experience in selling systems and desktop management solutions/managed services to the Public and Private Sectors and Managed Service Providers Markets
- Exceptional telephone/email based selling experience - these will be your predominant sales engagement activities, although travel to face to face meetings will also be required when appropriate
- An energetic team player with exceptional organisational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills. Our culture is apolitical, direct & honest – We get the job done whilst showing customers, partners, peers and management respect at all times
- A highly professional, self-motivated natural leader, who demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct
- Able to demonstrate an exceptional understanding of the IT services marketplace and fundamental selling and negotiation/closing skills
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Experienced with CRM applications to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
The ideal candidate has:
- Met or exceeded quota for the last three selling years
- A proven ability to identify opportunities and leverage internal & external resources appropriately. Strong qualification skills are a must to be successful in this role.
- The ability to self-start and take ownership of the assigned territory. Leads will be provided, but are not relied upon - making it happen is your responsibility!
- A demonstrable ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer buying process
- Demonstrated personal commitment and interest in continued professional development
- CRM experience such as SalesForce, or equivalent is a must
- University degree preferred, but not essential
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT systems, security and network management software. Kaseya solutions allow Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT in order to drive IT service and business success. Offered as both industry-leading SaaS solutions and on-premises software, Kaseya solutions empower MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to command all of IT centrally, manage remote and distributed environments with ease, and automate across IT management functions.
Kaseya solutions currently manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide and are in use by customers in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more.
Kaseya is a rapidly growing, private-equity-backed company on track for a successful initial public offering in the next few years. On a trajectory to hyper growth, Kaseya is the ideal place for you to grow and develop your career among hard-working, creative professionals with a shared vision to transform the industry.
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.