Customer Success Sales Consultant
No Travel Required - Position Based in Office
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You desire a technology sales career based on the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Kaseya’s Technology Sales Development Program is an intensive two year program, where Kaseya provides incredible industry leading training, management, mentoring and guidance to individuals looking to grow a career in the lucrative industry of software sales. Upon completion of the initial training program, you will be prepared to enter the Corporate Customer success team, managing customers around the world and helping them to grow their business.
As a member of our corporate team entering through the Kaseya Technology Sales Development program, you will:
Experience a dedicated intensive 4-week initial training program on technology, the industry, sales and the “Kaseya Way”.
Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible to grow.
You will establish a trusted adviser relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells and cross sells.
You will nurture customers for Kaseya advocacy and positive participation in the Kaseya community.
You will be responsible for driving product adoption, and program managing escalations thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are. Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player
- 0-4 years’ experience
- Required-- Fluent in English AND one or more of the following languages: Dutch, German and/or French
- Sales, account management and customer service experience a plus
- Understanding of pipeline management
- Customer success, sales, customer service a plus
- Familiarity with IT industry/Software and/or technically curious
- Technical or Business degree a plus
- Exposure to Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk a plus
- Basic understanding of sales process and basic negotiation capability
- HIGH energy and highly motivated by success
- Highly competitive strong drive, willingness to learn and make a serious commitment to developing your career.
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Kaseya technology empowers MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya has a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.com.
Kaseya capabilities include administration and provisioning of IT assets and applications, remote management, service automation and self-healing, IT service-level management, enterprise mobility management, security, backup, and proactive reporting and intelligence. We deliver tremendous power to the fingertips of IT operations and MSPs, enabling them to streamline management of IT and make better IT and business decisions.