Our client, a leading technical service provider currently has a vacancy for a Field Sales Representative. This is an opportunity to join a progressive company in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Cold calling to generate new business.
- Identifying high potential customer accounts and establishing relationships with contacts to enable successful sales in the business.
- Develop and grow new accounts in the market.
- Mange customer engagement and business relationships to the highest standards.
- Incoming sales enquiries to be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Reporting on targets, sales and pipeline activity.
- Maintaining close contact with key partners/customers on a regular basis.
- Basic salary + commission + company vehicle + phone.
- Must be highly motivated and consistent in their approach.
- 2+ years B2B field sales experience.
- Must have a hard working attitude and be willing to work on your own initiative.
- In addition must have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage your time efficiently.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878813 or email your CV to Eddie@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.